Please visit

Please visit

Friday 12 October 2018

FRIDAY'S FUNDAMENTALS !!!!!



A Very Beautiful Drawing
Unfortunately I do not read German
so I can't tell you anymore about it.


"Taurus"



"Nude Youths" 
by 
Justin O'Brien
Gay Australian artist who lived much 
of
his life in Italy


Great Body Art


Creative Photography


Vintage


Phallus 
stone
 Mongolia
cultic 
near a Buddhist Monastery


Great Street Art
Signed lower right


A "Well-dressed Gentleman"
early 1900s




Yes!  I'm back!

A very special "Thank You" to all those who did visit while I was away.

I do trust that you have enjoyed this post!

While away I have had to make some serious decisions.

One of these is that I will not go on posting for much longer. I do have a lot of images still stored, so I will continue till I've used them all.

So!
Please don't expect the posts to continue as they have up to the present.

This was not an easy decision to make, but I have made it. 

Well!
I am 84 years old and age has a way of catching up on one.

Now!

Have
a

Hugs!

Patrick



3 comments:

Xersex said...

happy weekend to you!

Fullmoonma said...

I've always enjoyed the images that you pass on. I've got a lot saved that I will continue to post my own blog as they illustrate what's going on in my life. Thanks!

whkattk said...

The body art is excellent! And, I love the Phallic Stone (one would never see anything like that in the US).

Have an excellent weekend. Hugs!