Please visit

Please visit

Friday 5 October 2018

FRIDAY'S FUN & GAMES !!! !!!! !!!!!





Painting
signed lower right


Painting
 by 
Stevon Clayton Coory


Artist at work


Drawing
"Study for A Crucifixion"


"Meditation"
by
Sucki Barber


Vintage
Was the "wild west" really like that??


Film


Great Street Art


Bonsai   -   Living  Art


Do keep things in perspective while I'm away!




I do trust that you've enjoyed today's post!

I'll be away for the next week!
So
Be good while I'm not here to keep an eye on you!

Oh!

Have a great weekend!

Patrick


2 comments:

Xersex said...

fantastic art!

happy period of (vacations?)

whkattk said...

Truth be known, yes. It was like that in the old west. Men out on the trail had to be comfortable in all sorts of situations which are never talked about or depicted in film - except maybe touched on in "City Slicker" and "City Slicker 2."

The Street art is great!

Have a wonderful week, my friend. Safe travels. Hugs!