Please visit

Please visit

Tuesday 5 June 2018

TUESDAY'S THIS SHOULD HAVE BEEN YESYERDAY'S !!!!!



Drawing 
signed


Drawing 
signed


Painting 
by 
Douglas Malone  
I've titled it 
"I've never done this before"!


Fantastic Body Art


Creative Photography


Vintage 
WOW!!!


"Chevalier" 
hand painted bronze 
by 
Dorit Levinstein


Ceramics 
by 
Hinrich Kroger





Yes!   Black and white go well together!



Welcome back everyone! 

Well!  
Where was I yesterday!  

My landline dropped out on Sunday 
and 
has only just now come back on line! 

Sorry about that but there was nothing that I could do! 

I noticed 
ISRAEL 
among my visitors!  

Everyone is most welcome!  

Patrick

2 comments:

whkattk said...

Pleased it was a technical problem! Hugs, my friend!!!

Xersex said...

well done as usual!