Please visit

Please visit

Wednesday 23 May 2018

WODEN'S DAY'S WANDERINGS



"Angel" 
signed & dated


Painting 
(drawing) 
by 
Antonio Teixeiria


"Andre" 
Asian


Creative Photography  
"Boys in The Bushes"


Dean Cain 

"The Shower"


"The Sun" 
personified 
polished bronze & gold 
Art Nouveau or Art Deco



What the "well-dressed" man was wearing!


"We came into a green glen with water dripping over the mossed rocks  ..  ..  .."


"I think I know what she wants!!!"


A lovely Spring rose just for you!!!!


I'm so pleased that you have returned!  

I'm rather pleased with today's post!  

So I hope that you are too!  

Once more I thank you for your visits!
 Aman 
Well everyone is welcome!  

I just hope you enjoy what you find here! 

 Hugs, 

Patrick

2 comments:

whkattk said...

It must be a different Dean Cain... The one I'm aware of was born in 1966. Either that, or he's got a Dorian Gray thing going on. LOL.

Lovely posts today. Hugs!

Xersex said...

nice post!