Please visit

Please visit

Monday 23 April 2018

MONDAY'S MISGIVINGS !!! !!!! !!!!!



"Male Nude"
artist not known
perhaps early 1900s


Painting
by
Jan Oeltje
1904


Drawing
signed 
I've named it
"If Music Be The Food of Love"!


Body Art


Creative Photography


Vintage   -   1970s

I remember the guy on the right,
but not his name!


"Torso"

Looks like bronze! 
Anyone know anything about it
????


Now!  That's News!



"Am I pleased to see you!"


Do be careful with this "GIF"!



Well!  Here we are another week! 

I do trust you had a great weekend!
&
that you have enjoyed today's post! 

More tomorrow I hope! 

Patrick

2 comments:

Xersex said...

great art!

whkattk said...

I'm so exhausted from the weekend. Great post - particularly like the top one - some very fine examples! Hugs!