Please visit

Please visit

Monday 30 April 2018

APRIL SHOWERS !!! !!!! !!!!!



"The Painting"
by
John Minton


Painting
by
Richard Harrison


"The Kiss"
by
Louis Fratino


Body Art


Creative Photography


France - 1980s


I know nothing about this sculpture!!!


"Once upon a time in Paris"!!!!!


Film - 2010


Remove prickles before use!




Oh!   Where has the month gone??? 

Welcome to the last day of April! 

A big  

to each and every one of you! I noticed that
Switzerland 
is among my visitors!

I hope that you have enjoyed what I've put together for today!

Patrick

2 comments:

Xersex said...

great art

whkattk said...

Well, you certainly made good use of those bits!

it was a bit of a windy, cold, rainy, April which felt more like March. I sure hope May treats me better. Then again, it's Masturbation Month - so what could be bad about that?

Hugs!