Please visit

Please visit

Thursday 8 March 2018

THOR'S DAY'S THOROUGHLY ! ! !!!



Painting
by
Richard Leighton


"Ruben"
by
P.J. Lynch


"Rob Blue"
by
Daniel Barkley


"Body Art"


Creative Photography


Vintage  -  1930s


"Male Torso" 
Marble
Italian 17th Century

"I'm not angelic very often!"




"If it's all right with you, I'll sit on them first today!"



Yes!  Put some colour in your life!


Welcome to another post! 
I do trust that you've enjoyed what I've left for you today!


I've had to go into the city for a doctor's appointment, 


(if only) 

so this is a scheduled post! 

I will be back tomorrow! 

Patrick

2 comments:

Xersex said...

fabulous art!!!

whkattk said...

Lovely post! Thank you. Yes, many men just lie around doing nothing - and we thank them for that! LOL. Hope all goes well with the doctor. Hugs!