Please visit

Please visit

Monday 12 March 2018

MONDAY'S MEANDERINGS



"Male Nude"
painting
signed


"Paris"
painting


Painting
by
Max Beckmann


Creative Photography


Nude Model -  1979


"The Kiss"
Stained Glass


"David"
by
Ivan Jhonsson



Beautiful design
for 18carat gold broach
with
diamond & sapphire flowers


"So pleased to see you again!"





Welcome Everyone
to
another week! 

I do trust that you had a good weekend. 

A big thanks again to all my visitors!

Again two caught my attention
Qatar & Finland 

I hope you have enjoyed today's post!

Patrick



2 comments:

Xersex said...

nice art

whkattk said...

Great posts again - as always. If you dance, dance as if nobody is watching - it's freeing! Trust you had a nice weekend. Rain and clouds here yet again....but I managed. Hugs!