Please visit

Please visit

Wednesday 21 February 2018

WODEN'S DAY'S WANDERINGS !



"Billy by Himself"
by
Douglas Simonson
11 - 2017


"That Painting"
by
Carlos Barahona Possollo
The crowd is part f the painting



Body Art


Creative Photography


Vintage
by
von Gloeden 1880/90s


"Wounded Gaul"




"My kitten & me!"





So pleased that you have returned!

For today and the next couple of days
I have several meetings and a doctor's appointment
that will take me away at the time I usually post! 

So these will be scheduled posts! 
I do hope that enjoy what I am leaving you! 
Thanks to everyone for your visits
and
to those few who comment. 

Hope to be back in person next week!

Patrick


2 comments:

Xersex said...

fabulous as usual!

whkattk said...

Jeans - no underwear. Preferably the button-up type. Zippers are dangerous! I hope everything goes well. Hugs!