Please visit

Please visit

Thursday 8 February 2018

THOR'S DAY'S THAT'S WHAT !



"Torso"
by
Benjamin Cohen


Painting
by
Steven Corry
signed


Painting
by
Steve Walker


Body Art


"Poseidon"
classical


Vintage Photography


Variations on the "Paisley" design


Street Art
signed & dated
lower left


Film Still "Kiss"


"I think we're both lost!"



Well!  Hi!
Thank you to "Anonymous" for your comment!

"A Nony Mous" misses my final comment each day!

I really stopped because I am getting so few comments.
Yes! My faithful "two" almost every day! 
Hugs & thanks! 
You can always leave a comment without revealing your name! 
So please do so! 
If you like what you see!  Tell me!
Yes! I know you all like big erect cocks! 
But this blog is about more than that!
Now!
A big "THAN YOU" to all my visitors!
The number of visitors has increased beyond all my expectations!

THANK YOU!

Patrick



4 comments:

Xersex said...

my opinion: you must learn not to be sad if few write comments!
If the visits have increased, you can be happy with this!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for acknowledging my comment from yesterday concerning your closing comments. For all the years that I have been using the Internet, I have never left a message before, but I wanted you to know how much I look forward to your blog every day, and it brings a great deal of pleasure to my life. Your choice of photos, musings, art and closing statement always brings a smile, and sometimes a little laughter. My name is Richard and I live in Brentwood Tennessee, U.S.A. I'm 75, so we're not too far apart in age. I hope you will continue to bring sophistication and great taste to your blog. Hugs.

whkattk said...

Well, my friend, that alone is proof that many stop by and many do appreciate your work here. Keep doing what you do....

The kitten and duckling are adorable! Proof that we humans could get along if we'd only put some effort into it. Fear of losing power keeps us from doing that; jealousy increases the fear.

Hugs!

Chris said...

I enjoy your comments and views of the world -- and I'm not impressed by the big cocks with no hair -- like hairy smaller ones -- at 77 all I can do is dream. Keep up the blog -- how's about going to see some of these unseen men??