Please visit

Please visit

Wednesday 18 October 2017

WODEN'S DAY'S THIS & MORE OF THIS !



"The Lovers"
by
Constantin Somov

This was painted before the Bolshovic Revolution
so before 1915


"Youth"
signed
Cody Furguson


I could not find out anything about this art work!


Body Art


Vintage photo  -  1890s


Creative Photography




4th Century Roman marble copy of classical Greek Bronze
"EROS"


Modern Glass
by
Joe Cariati


Take time to smell the roses!


Indian Wrestlers
"Warm-up"

So pleased that you have returned!

I hope that you've found something
to like in today's post! 

I will be away tomorrow,
but I have I have scheduled a post.

So, do drop by! 

Patrick

2 comments:

Xersex said...

love your posts!

whkattk said...

Jeans - the only pant to be worn. I even wear black ones now when we go somewhere for an evening. That way, I can remain commando without embarrassing anyone. Though, you know me! the contours or outline of my cock showing through pants wouldn't embarrass me at all! Hugs!!!