Please visit

Please visit

Tuesday 22 August 2017

TUESDAY'S THIS & THAT



I have no information about these two paintings!




Body Art


Poster


Creative Photography
by
"BUCKHEAD"


Public Sculpture
by
Igor Mitoraj


Life Drawing Class


"Can't work without my boots"
Vintage photo!


"Yes!  They are both mine! 
Can't you see the resemblance?"


So pleased that you have returned! 

As I've said before, everyone is welcome.

I do hope that you have enjoyed today's posts.

My computer was not behaving very well for a while but seems to be right now!

Have a good day!

Patrick

3 comments:

whkattk said...

Can't work without his boots... Most likely, he's putting them on after having a nice j/o session in nature. And, working nude - Bravo!

The top set: So, where's the coffee? ;-)

Xersex said...

fabulous

Larry said...

You choices are wonderful. I can't start the day without visiting your site. Keep up the great work. It is truly appreciated.