Please visit

Please visit

Thursday 10 August 2017

THOR'S DAY'S "THINGS & MORE THINGS"



Above & below Paintings on yesterday's theme: 
"Black & White go well together"



Ferringer "Negro"


"Two Adolescents"
Very early Salvador Dali


Body Art



Bronze Sculpture
by
Byron Draper


Not all bananas are yellow
You will find green ones in Thailand!


Photograph:  "Models Resting"


"I've always wanted a pet cat!"



Yes!  Black is beautiful!
I'd like to see the one behind this guy too!

So pleased that you have returned! 
I do hope that you have enjoyed today's posts.
If so, then please come back!

Thanks for all your visits,

Patrick


1 comment:

whkattk said...

Wild, eh? A fashion show for men's briefs. Who knew they did such a thing?

But, as the first portion of your day's post says - always commando in jeans; always.

Hugs, friend!

P.S. As I've researched blogging, it's been suggested by many that one should "engage the reader in some fashion which asks for a response." When I leave a post with a question to my readers, I seem to get more comments. Not always, but often.