Please visit

Please visit

Monday 21 August 2017

MONDAY'S MEANDERINGS !



Painting signed


"The Harem"
by
Anthony Gayton
1800s?


Painting
by
Ray Shultz




Body Art


Vintage Photography


1905 Germany:  erect cocks were acceptable! 


Wonderful modern sculpture! 
I know nothing about it!


Nature at it again!


Both coming & going!


"We're all good friends on our farm!"



Welcome back everyone!
I trust that you all had a great weekend!

Unfortunately, in spite of all the trouble in our world,
we must get on with our own lives.

I do hope the you have enjoyed the posts that I've put together for today. 

Thanks to everyone who visited over the weekend!

Come on Australia you're falling behind!


Hugs all round, 

Patrick


1 comment:

Xersex said...

Cummed back with another post:
http://menforxersex.blogspot.com/2017/08/happy-birthday-brock-ohurn.html

I can't comment every post I missed during my vacances but I'll take a look!

happy mingay & new week!