Please visit

Please visit

Friday 11 August 2017

FRIDAY'S FUN FOR EVERYONE !



Let's end the week with some drawings!


"Dancer"
by
Wendy Artin
very recent


Unnamed drawing
by
Wim Beullens
Belgium Artist
2017



"The Door"
by
Paul Cadmus
1940/50s



"Nick"  
Body Art


Photograph  -  1931


"Apollo"
bronze 
found in the ruins of Pompeii
marks due to the hot volcanic ash
Roman bronze sculpture very rare


"Flowers for you!"


"Peter Pan"


Yes!   The weekend is on its way! 
Keep things in perspective!


"I got up here alright!  But not sure how to get down!"



Where has the week gone to?
Sorry I'm a bit late as I had to go out for a while!

Thanks for all you visits this week! 

I think that you outdid yourselves! 

One of my friends (yes, I do have some) was astounded by the men's underwear fashion parade! 
I'm wondering if any of you have been to one?



Have a wonderful weekend!  

Patrick


2 comments:

whkattk said...

I would love to see an entire film of Peter Pan like that - 'cuz you know the Lost Boys spent their days naked, right? ;-)

Seriously, some beautiful artwork today. You've outdone yourself! And I'll say the same thing about the colors: Shades of red.

Have a truly wonderful weekend. Hugs!!!

Larry said...

Great site. You put an extremely amount of work on this site and it is appreciated.

Thanks for the photography images. Very inspiring.

Hugs
Larry