Please visit

Please visit

Tuesday 18 July 2017

TUESDAY'S THIS & THAT !



Painting
Signed & Dated




Body Art


Wonderful Photography
"Beach Walk"



I know we've had this before & there's nothing "GAY" about it! 
But it is an interesting piece of sculpture!


Design for fabric c1900 or earlier


1970
New Underwear from Paris


"I don't remember hatching you!"


Welcome back everyone!
I'm getting most visitors from
USA  -  Australia  -  Canada!
So a big "THANK YOU" to you for your faithful visits! 

Well! I hope that everyone enjoyed today's posts,
and that you will return tomorrow! 
If you like what you see, please tell others about it!

Love you all! 

Patrick




1 comment:

whkattk said...

I remember that brick sculpture - and I love it! It makes me think of children who have died and are still playing and laughing on the other side.

Big hugs!!!