Please visit

Please visit

Wednesday 21 June 2017

WODEN'S DAY'S WANDERINGS !



"The Gladiator" 
perhaps a photo printed on canvas


"His Face"


Signed & dated lower right corner


Body Art


Vintage cover!


Design for a Monument


More Art Deco bas relief sculpture 
1920/30s


Dance when & where the spirit moves you!


Book cover -  1918


Well!    That's life on the farm!


Welcome back everyone! 
I do hope that everything goes well in your lives! 

Thanks again for your visits. 

I trust you enjoyed today's posts!
No post tomorrow but I will be back on Friday! 

So please come back! 

Patrick



2 comments:

Xersex said...

fantastic!!!

whkattk said...

Excellent posts!

That dancer, of course... But, so much else, too.

We are in the midst of the Solstice. Yesterday, at 5:22pm, the temp in my back yard was 122F. Then we begin the 3-month journey to the Equinox. Oh, that I had the funds to travel each 6 months to stay warm. :-)

Hugs!