Please visit

Please visit

Thursday 29 June 2017

THURSDAY'S THIS & THAT! Well I promised!



Photography



Body Art 
"Forbidden Fruit"


Cover - European Magazine  -  1964


French Poster 2017 
Gay Play 



Creative Photography


Vintage Photography


"My love in the cleft of the rock" 
(Song of Songs)



I know!  I know!  We've all seen it! 
But it's worth seeing again!


"Aren't I just so cute?"


Yes!  So pleased that you did come back, even though it is Thursday! 

So I hope you enjoyed what I put together for today.

Lots of hugs and thanks,  

Patrick

2 comments:

Xersex said...

I hadn't seen the dick sculpture!
so thanks!

whkattk said...

The puppy is adorable!

Yes! Find a friend, spend time together naked in non-sexual ways. Don't be so afraid of being close, or touching another human being.

Hugs!!!