Please visit

Please visit

Monday 26 June 2017

MONDAY'S "MUCH TO DO ABOUT NOTHING"!



16th Century Engraving 
"Mars"






Body Art


Photography  -  1890s


Above & Below
The outrageous "Peter Berlin"
photos 1970s





Bronze Sculpture
Wim van der Kant


1970s  -  Poster

Possible before HIV/AIDS


"Was the barista telling me something?"


"Yes!   Give me a hug"!







Welcome everyone to a new week! 
I am so pleased that you have returned or,
if this is you first visit, you are very welcome. 
I noticed recently some visitors from
Nigeria and Israel. 
Everyone is very welcome and I hope you all find
some images that you like.
Well tomorrow I'll be in hospital but I'll leave a scheduled post for you. 
I should be back on Wednesday.

Patrick



2 comments:

Xersex said...

very well done!

whkattk said...

Very well done, my friend. Hugs!