Please visit

Please visit

Friday 23 June 2017

FRIDAY'S FUN & FROLICS !



Beautiful "traditional" painting


Painting 
Signed


Signed  &  Dated


Body Art


Look at the date & the price!!!!


Another Wartime Soap Advertisement 


Creative Photography


Bronze Male Nude 
Entrance to an orchard in France


"Harlequin Resting"
Beautiful painting
by
Picasso   1901


I've heard of "reading between the lines"
but "don't sleep between the lines" till you've read
the timetable!!!!!


It's amazing what one finds in other peoples' freezers!


"The Escape"!
"Well!  It was your idea! 
So what do we do now?"


Ah!  Yes!  The weekend! 
Do please keep things in perspective!


I've a feeling that it is a woman, when I look at the breast!  But it is a good gif!

Welcome to Friday's Posts! 
Thanks to everyone who visited this week! 
I do trust that you've enjoyed what I've posted this week! 
So have a great weekend but come back on Monday!

I'll be in hospital a couple of days next week but I will schedule posts for the days that I'll be away. 

Lots of hugs,

Patrick


2 comments:

whkattk said...

Oh, my! What is going on, my friend???

My warmest hugs and prayers!

Xersex said...

fantastic post!