Please visit

Please visit

Friday 30 June 2017

FANTASTIC FRIDAY !



Painting 
Initialed  & Dated 


Painting
Andre Durant


Body Art


Creative Photography





Sculpture Gallery


Jewel encrusted bottle
Persian


Beautiful Modern Glass 
David Patchen


Above & Below 
Vintage Photos
Twins




"Home on the pig's back"!!!!!



Welcome Everybody! 
Well! Did you enjoy the Thursday posts? 
I do hope so, because if you did we might continue to do so!  


Well the end of another month! 
I hope that you enjoyed the posts I did for today, and that you all come back next week. 

Have a wonderful weekend! 

Thanks for all your visits this week! 


Patrick

1 comment:

whkattk said...

Great posts today! I've seen that "Hamlet" photo before - and love it, of course.

I wonder where that sculpture gallery is? I still thin I need a sculpture in the back yard to match the female nude.

Have a most wonderful weekend. Hugs!!!