Please visit

Please visit

Monday 1 May 2017

MONDAY'S MUSINGS !



Pablo Picasso
"Boy With Horse"
1907
signed


Painting
Anthony Ackrill


Drawing
signed: Fred



Magazine Cover  -   1920s


Male Torso
Mark Elison


Photography


Look at this intently for a few seconds.  Then look away!
You should see a yellow back on a blue background!


"And who invited you?"


Welcome back!
New month  -  welcome to May!

I do hope you like the new "headers"!

Oh!  My teams lost again this weekend!
I do hope that yours won!

I trust you have found someone/something that you liked
in my posts today!
Why don't you let me know?

Thanks for visiting,
Patrick

1 comment:

whkattk said...

Beautiful images today. A great beginning to my week. Hope your weekend was wonderful... We had winds again - cold ones from the north. It's almost as if the weather is off by a month... Winds are expected in March, rains in April, flowers in May. Does this mean May will be rains? I hope not - I'm eager to get into the pool! :-) Hugs, my friend!!