Please visit

Please visit

Monday 29 May 2017

MONDAY'S MISUNDERSTANDINGS !!!





Drawing
signed



Body Art





Modern Photography
David Vance


Photography   -   1900


Magazine Cover
Signed & Dated
1956


David Wynne
"River God"


Bronze Sculpture
French/Italian Classical




Modern Glass



"Of course we're friends!"


If you have epilepsy or suffer from fits be very careful with this gif





Welcome back everyone!
I hope that you had a wonderful weekend!
Both my teams lost!

Well here we are almost at the end of May!

Thank you for all your visits from wherever in the world you are living!
I hope that you enjoyed today's posts.

Lots of hugs!

Patrick

1 comment:

whkattk said...

Some excellent artwork. The meme needs some help because whomever created it doesn't know the difference between "then" and "than." I know, I'm too picky. LOL. Have a most wonderful Tuesday, my friend. Hugs!