Please visit

Please visit

Friday 19 May 2017

FRIDAY'S FUMBLINGS !



Drawing
Philip Gladstone
Initialled & Dated  (2014) 


Photo
Model inspecting the painting!



Indian painting


Body Art


Photography



Book Cover
It is signed &dated but I am unable to read either!


"Male Torso"
by
Silvia Juez

Below are three photographs of soldiers taken in the Pacific
during WWII  -   1939 - 1945

Airforce Base washing self & clothes


Soldiers showering

Soldiers showering



It's that "perspective thing" again!
Enjoy the weekend!






Well!   That's another week!
I'm so pleased that you have continued to visit!
I really hope that you like what I post!

Thanks to everyone who visited this week!

Have a great weekend!

Patrick

1 comment:

whkattk said...

Ah, where has that innocence of nudity gone? How did we get from there to here? I can't understand it.... Happy weekend, my friend. Keep warm - have a Hot Toddy each day as you approach the 30th. Many hugs across the waters!!!