Please visit

Please visit

Friday 26 May 2017

FRIDAY'S FANTASTICS !



"Fred at The Window"


Pencil Drawing
Douglas Simonson


"Angelic Love"
Signed & Dated  (2004)


Body Art
"Gilded Youth"


"Gladiator"
Roman marble sculpture




Gay Tarot Card


Now!  Keep your life in perspective
this weekend!



Thank you for being with me for another week!
I do trust you enjoyed the posts that I've put together for today!

I see the US Virgin Islands have been back!
Thanks guys!

Now everybody


&
please come back next week!

Patrick


1 comment:

whkattk said...

The old posters and magazine covers that you find are so cool... Not that the rest of the posts aren't - I just find it fascinating how far we slid as a society.

The US Virgin Islands? Wow. I look through my stats once in a while - but I never see anything beyond generalities... Where does one find the actual numbers???

Hugs, my friend. Have a very wonderful weekend!