Please visit

Please visit

Monday 27 March 2017

MONDAY'S MUSINGS!



Painting



Body Art


1922  -  Poster


Creative Photography


Bronze  Sculpture


Wisteria in bloom
bonsai


Some people will go to any lengths or heights
to make a statement!



Yes!  Please say your prayers before you go to bed!


And there he was walking towards me!

I am so pleased that you have returned!
Everyone is always welcome!
I trust your weekend went well!
Yes!  My team won again!

This is a scheduled post again as I will be with
the cardiologist at the time I usually post!
So!
I trust you will find something or someone that pleases you today.

Patrick

1 comment:

whkattk said...

Great post. The bronze sculpture is my favorite today... Not because he's unusually hung, but for the implication that nudity is nothing to be ashamed of.

Hope your appointment went well. Hugs!