Please visit

Please visit

Wednesday 18 January 2017

WODEN'S DAY'S WANDERINGS !



Drawing  -   crayon (?)



Charcoal drawing
(6.94)


"NARCISSUS"
George Quaintance
better known for his paintings


Beautiful glass
modern Mexican


"We'll have to stop meeting like this!
The others will be talking!"



Well!  I do hope you find something you like here!
It is a very hot, humid day here where I am and we had out hottest night so far this year last night!
I won't be here tomorrow, but promise to be back on Friday!

3 comments:

whkattk said...

Love the Narcissus sculpture. Well done, my friend!

Have a good day today. Hugs!!

Anonymous said...

I like art. And you sir publish good art. :-)

Anonymous said...

Carry on doing this ... why ? Well because this is what is being done. I f it stops that too will be what is being done. Thinking (so highly praised) is another activity; just another. Peace, peace, peace.