Please visit

Please visit

Tuesday 24 January 2017

TUESDAY'S THIS & THAT !



"Overlooking the Harbour"
Otto Greiner


"The Sailor"
Rockwell Kent  -  1920
(original print  -  etching or woodblock?)


Fountain in Florence
Marble & Bronze sculptures


"The Athlete"
Rudolf Maison - 1892


Beautiful Bonsai

1847


Not all kittens are the same colour

Neither are all humans



There's always that one that tries to get away!

Well I do trust that you enjoyed the post that I've put together for you today!
Yes!  Blue is probably my favourite colour. 
People tell me that I "look good" in blue!

I know, Pat, you want "The Athlete".  It's a bit daring for 1892!

In 1847 there were certain ways of acting
if you happened to be 'beautiful'!


1 comment:

whkattk said...

Right you are! It would look great in my back yard. Heck, we've got 3 nude sculptures back there now; I feel as if I need to add to them. Have a most lovely, lovely day, my friend. Hugs!