Please visit

Please visit

Monday 23 July 2018

MONDAY'S MYSTERY MEANDERINGS ! ! ! ! !!!!!



Painting 
Signed & Dated


Painting 
by 
Samauel 
signed


"At The Baths"  
artist not known


Body Art   -   Tribal   -  African



Vintage   -   1960s


"The Three Disgraces" 
by 
Lucianne Lassalle 
(present-day Italian gay sculptor)


Great Street Art


Recent Book


Public Transport!!!



So pleased that you have returned! 

Yes! 
Computer out of hospital, but I'm still having problems! 

I hope that you've enjoyed what I've put together for today!

Isn't that Italian sculptor wonderful! 

I've more to come!  So stay tuned!  

Hugs,  

Patrick

2 comments:

Xersex said...

great pics as usual!

whkattk said...

Hm. I hope the issues get resolved without another trip to hospital. You've managed some lovely posts, though. Hope you had a great weekend, and a good start tot he week. Hugs!