Please visit

Please visit

Wednesday 31 May 2017

WODEN'S DAY'S WHATEVERS !




"Nowhere"
Philip Gladstone
Initialed   &   Dated


Painting
Philip Gladstone
Dated & Initialed


"Boy With The Blue Bowtie"
Philip Gladstone
Initialed & Dated


Body Art


Great Street Art


Model & Sculpture  in the workshop-  1907


Ceramic Jar  -   1900


Poster   -   May 2017


Photography


"No!   I did not throw that bottle on the ground!"




Ah!   You have returned!

Many thanks to those who left Birthday Greetings!
Hugs for everyone!

Well, I do trust you enjoyed today's posts.
There are several paintings by Philip Gladstone covering a few years and one just this year. He is very interesting artist.

Well!  I won't be here tomorrow, so I will change the "header photos" today.  But I will be back on Friday!
So please return!

Patrick

3 comments:

Mark Gaulding said...

Happy Birthday! whkatk mentioned it in his blog. I enjoy your blog. Mark at The Treasure Trail blog http://thetreasuretrail.blogspot.com

whkattk said...

Lovely! An erect penis is natural - there is nothing disgusting or lewd about it.

Have yourself a lovely day off, my friend! I hope your birthday was awesome! Hugs!!!

Xersex said...

Happy birthday for sure!

I'm finding you again via whkattk. So I can put your blog among my friend blog and follow you as I did before!