Please visit

Please visit

Tuesday 30 May 2017

TUESDAY'S THINGS !



Painting


Painting


"Peter by the Pool"
David Hockney  -  1966


Body Art


Photography



Sculpture
Matteo Pugliese


Do you really believe in angels?


Magnificent carved opal pendant
signed LALIQUE
1900





Again be careful with the gif below



Welcome back my friends!

I'm so pleased that you have returned
and I hope that you have enjoyed today's posts.

Well today is my Birthday!
I am
83 years old today!!!

I hope to be back tomorrow!

Patrick







4 comments:

Fullmoonma said...

Happy Birthday - thanks for all the photos!

Mickey said...

Dear Heart!!!
Many congratulations from Mickey in South Africa!!
You are slightly younger than my 86 yo parents!
And I suspect that you are in as good a chunk of health that they are
Thank you for sharing part of your life!
Many happy Returns, Patrick. May your best dreams be your worst nightmares!
Love & Light

whkattk said...

Happy birthday, my dear Patrick. It has been an honor to get to know you from across the Seas. Your goodness, kindness, and love shine through with every post.

The sculpture on the wall is excellent - and the lighting makes it look even more integrated to the wall. And the hand covering the eyes and nose - fabulous, my good sir! Art is beauty, and beauty may be found in all art if one is willing to look.

Many happy returns. May His light shine upon you!

Pat

Anonymous said...

Patrick, I saw over at Big Whack Attack that today is your 83rd birthday. Congratulations on your big day. I hope you enjoyed your day to the fullest. I will have to come back to visit your blog again because I really liked what I had a chance to see.

Big hugs to you on your special day!

Gabriel from www.guysfrombehind.blogspot.com and www.barefootmen.blogspot.com
(Not trying to self promote but to let you know who I am.)