Please visit

Please visit

Wednesday 8 March 2017

WODEN'S DAY'S WANDERINGS !



Super-realist Painting


Painting


Wonderful Body Art


Book Cover


Sculpture
Aldo Bullini


Poster  -  1925


William Morris
fabric design


Japanese Maple in full Autumn Colour
bonsai


Have you seen my mother?
I seem to have lost her!



I see that you've returned!
So pleased you came back!
Or
is this your first visit?

I hope you enjoyed the dancers today.
Do you or did you dance yourself?

No post tomorrow, but I will be back on Friday!

Hugs for everybody,
Patrick

1 comment:

whkattk said...

Oh, how I loved to dance. It is long in my past, but I still enjoy watching. Not ballet - no, but dancers nonetheless.

The paintings and sculptures are always appreciated! Have a lovely Thursday, my friend. Hugs!!!