Please visit

Please visit

Monday 6 March 2017

MONDAY'S MEANDERINGS !


I know that it's not easy to do on Monday!


Male Nude
signed & dated


Reclining Nude
signed & dated
this is a portrait painted in
the artist's studio
note the other nude in the background


Male Nude
signed



Magnificent mediaeval gold
Communion Chalice


Yes!   Let's climb the wall!


Beautifully designed
&
hand painted
table top




Ah!  So you've returned!
Welcome to another week!

I trust you have enjoyed the post
that I've put together for today!

Why don't you tell me?

No!   "ARONIK" did not pay me to advertise their swimwear!
It's the models that got my attention!
I hope that they got yours too!

Patrick



1 comment:

whkattk said...

I still mourn how the male body became the subject of disdain over the years. It is every bit as beautiful as the female. Yet, society has (somehow) been tricked into seeing a naked man as highly offensive. How sad is that for all of us?

With that, I wish you a most lovely Tuesday. LOL. Hugs!